Sunday, October 28, 2012

Racist Gov. John Sununu (R) Stumps For Obama

Everytime one of these Republican gadfly's opens their mouth to spout some racist dribble, Obama gets more votes because of race. How stupid is that?

"Frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder whether that's an endorsement based on issues or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama," Sununu said in an interview on CNN. When pressed on what those reasons might be, he replied, "Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being president of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him."

Former NH Gov. Sununu claimed that General Powell is endorsing Obama because of race, despite all that Republicans have come to know about this most widely respected modern-day Black Republican - serving three Republican administrations, and Democrats as well.

So in response, a bunch of otherwise centrist 'Rockefeller' Republican voters, who had planned to hold their noses and vote for Mitt, decide to hold their noses and vote for Obama, so at least they can look themselves in the mirror and imagine that they are NOT as Mr. Sununu portrays them.

Everyday it becomes more clear, the Dems don't need a good story to stay in power, just a story that is slightly better than their opponents. It seems to be the job of these gadfly politicians and pundits, like Sununu, to continuously pump stupidity into the contest.

James C. Collier

READ MOST RECENT POSTS AT ACTING WHITE ACTING BLACK...

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Fat Bastardo said...

Please feel free to reblog this articel from my blog. Lawrence Wilkerson, Powell's top aid, a White Republican, called the Republican Party a party of racists.

Sununu is a pig of a man. Colin Powell has always been a moderate and he also knows about honor an courage. Romney has no honor. Sununu sugeesting that Powell is endorsing Powell based on race is absurd and a lie. It is an insult to Powell and to the honor of our military.

BTW, I really like your blog. Also, I am not voting for Obama because he's Black. I am voting for Obama because he's not Romney. If Ron Paul had been the nominee I still probably would have voted for Obama but I would have considered Ron Paul. Romney is a known liar and thief. If he wins I hope that Americans take up arms and take out the plutocrats and other traitors.

Anonymous said...

95% are sticking together this time around so the polls say. If Obama were white wonder what the numbers would be.
I know, a lot lower.

So so so transparent.

Truth hurts like the proverbial biatch.

Cack3225 said...

I'm still not entirely sure why this post is titled, "Racist Gov. John Sununu (R) Stumps For Obama"

Did Colin Powell (a Republican) endorse any other Democrats? (is there a pattern, or was it simply an endorsement of THIS particular Democrat). Is it normal for Republicans and Democrats to cross party lines and endorse their opposition? (I'm betting it is NOT the norm).

Therefore, it seems to me, quite logical for GOV Sununu to wonder why General Powell endorsed a Democrat (unless of course General Powell has a history of crossing party lines and endorsing Democrats).

My main curiosity is this: Why is is 'racist' to ask the question?

It appears to me that GOV Sununu can't win... if he criticizes General Powell... he's a racist! If he applauds General Powell (as he did here)... he's a racist!

It's why Irish-Americans like myself (aka: "white" to those who focus too much on race) generally keep our opinions to ourselves.

But I like this Blog, so I'm breaking the paradigm and trying to prove our Attorney General wrong (i.e. I'm engaging in conversation on race -- we'll see how it turns out).